Hallen Construction, a leading northeast gas contractor working primarily in the 5 boroughs of New York City, is searching for a full-time Project Manager in our IT Dept. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with strong communication and organizational skills.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will primarily be focused on gathering requirements and developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track the progress of all IT projects.
Responsibilities and skills required include:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies including Agile
- Working with End-Users to determine development requirements
- Ability to provide end-user technical support
- Documenting changes and enhancements to various projects and initiatives