EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY — Construction Project Coordinator for NYC Area Contractor
The Hallen Construction Co. Inc. is a full-service, greater NYC area Utility Contractor, specializing in distribution and transmission pipeline construction for the natural gas industry. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
About the Job
We have an exceptional opportunity for an entry level Construction Project Coordinator at a current site in the Brooklyn area. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and multi-tasker, assisting several Project Managers in the day-to-day coordination of the project’s field and administrative activities.
As a Project Coordinator you will;
- Manage information and document flow between project key players and perform many project clerical & administrative tasks.
- Be able to carry out basic project coordination functions including procurement and tracking of materials, process submittals, process timesheets and create/maintain data tracking spreadsheets.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
The desire to start or build on a career in the utility construction industry!
Experience & Skills Required;
- Excellent computer skills are essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Some basic to moderate knowledge of general construction activities is essential.
- 1-3 years of experience in a construction project environment would be an asset, but not a requirement.
What you’ll get in return;
- The opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding construction projects
- Career growth plan
- Competitive pay and benefits