A leading utility contractor, working primarily in the 5 boroughs of New York City, is searching for a full-time Project Coordinator. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong communication and technical skills. This is an excellent entry level opportunity to grow with the largest union affiliated utility contractor in the New York City area.
We have been a leader in the heavy construction industry for over 90 years. We are passionate in fostering safe job sites and forward-thinking employees by providing our workforce with the proper guidance, training and tools needed to succeed.
The right candidate will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service. They will provide functional support as part of a greater project team and will have responsibilities that include:
- Manage information and document flow between multiple project stakeholders.
- Perform an extensive variety of project clerical & administrative tasks including:
- Procurement and tracking of materials
- Process submittals
- Process timesheets and manage field generated paperwork.
- Create and maintain data tracking spreadsheets.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Writing and computer skills are essential.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Some moderate knowledge of general construction activities is an asset.
- 1-3 years of experience in a construction project environment would be an asset.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to submit the following supplements:
- Cover letter
Job Types: Full-time