Congratulations to KC Murray. He was recognized as the Distribution Contractors Association 2022 Safety Director of the Year. We are thrilled and proud to have him as a member of the Hallen family! He’s accomplished a whole lot in a relatively short amount of time.
Topic: Company News
The DCA Safety/Risk Management Committee informed Hallen that the team of Phil Mauro and George Chan are the 2019 Safety Persons of the Year! Click Here to Read More
We are happy to announce the following promotions that took effect on September 1st, 2019.
- Stu Buhrendorf has been promoted to Senior Vice President of EH&S.
- John Cuffaro has been promoted to Assistant Vice President of Information Technology.
Please join us in congratulating Stu and John and in wishing them continued success at our company.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the following anniversaries:
- Pat Ambrosio, Executive Vice President of Engineering/Estimating, is celebrating 25 years at Hallen (June 21st, 1994)
- Angelo DeMuccio, Superintendent of Con Ed Keyhole, is celebrating 25 years at Hallen (June 21st, 1994)
- Jimmy Koskol, Superintendent of National Grid Mains, is celebrating 25 years as a Superintendent (39 total – March 25th, 1980)
Congratulations on achieving this major milestone. Thank you for all the contributions you have made through the years. Hallen would not be the great company it is today without the hard work and dedication from employees like yourselves.
Congratulations to our SIMs Vacation Drawing winner! James Heal and Ever Bonilla won this year (2018).
In response to Hallen’s dedication to damage prevention, worker safety and well-being; National Grid selected Hallen Construction to participate in a training video. Click Here to Read More
On June 9, 2016, Austin Perri (center) was awarded the Derek Springer Memorial Baseball MVP Award at the Lindenhurst High School Varsity Awards banquet. Click Here to Read More
Please join us in congratulating long time Hallen employee, Phil D’Abbraccio, as the 2016 DCA Safety Person of the Year. Click Here to Read More