A leading northeast gas contractor working primarily in the 5 boroughs of New York City is searching for a full-time Business Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with the largest union affiliated gas contractor in the New York City area.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering business requirements for Analytical Reports and assisting in IT application development.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Identify and translate business requirements into clearly defined requirements for Power BI reports and custom applications.
- Work as a liaison between business users and Off-shore/Near-shore development team.
- Facilitate and conduct meetings for reporting and application requirements gathering.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of reports to stakeholders.
- Facilitate and document User Acceptance Testing for final approval.
- Experience in programming and/or SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies is a plus.
- Limited travel to NYC and Long Island required.
We have been a leader in the heavy construction industry for over 90 years. We are dedicated to providing distribution contracting services to our customers safely, reliably, and efficiently. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements.