A leading northeast gas contractor working primarily in the 5 boroughs of New York City is searching for a full-time Data Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and knowledge of using advanced data analytics and statistical modeling techniques
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for applying analytic methods including statistical analysis to provide actionable insights and recommendations.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Experience with processing and communicating data & business insights
- Coordinate with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ability to apply data in providing solutions and driving strategic business decisions
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with SQL databases required
- Experience using data visualization platforms such as Power BI a must
- Experience in construction a plus
We have been a leader in the heavy construction industry for over 90 years. We are dedicated to providing distribution contracting services to our customers safely, reliably, and efficiently. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with salary requirements.