Posts By: Web Admin
We are happy to announce the following promotions that took effect on September 1st, 2019.
- Stu Buhrendorf has been promoted to Senior Vice President of EH&S.
- John Cuffaro has been promoted to Assistant Vice President of Information Technology.
Please join us in congratulating Stu and John and in wishing them continued success at our company.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the following anniversaries:
- Pat Ambrosio, Executive Vice President of Engineering/Estimating, is celebrating 25 years at Hallen (June 21st, 1994)
- Angelo DeMuccio, Superintendent of Con Ed Keyhole, is celebrating 25 years at Hallen (June 21st, 1994)
- Jimmy Koskol, Superintendent of National Grid Mains, is celebrating 25 years as a Superintendent (39 total – March 25th, 1980)
Congratulations on achieving this major milestone. Thank you for all the contributions you have made through the years. Hallen would not be the great company it is today without the hard work and dedication from employees like yourselves.
Congratulations to our SIMs Vacation Drawing winner! James Heal and Ever Bonilla won this year (2018).
Hallen Construction Selected by National Grid to Participate in a Damage Prevention-Safety Training Video
In response to Hallen’s dedication to damage prevention, worker safety and well-being; National Grid selected Hallen Construction to participate in a training video. Click Here to Read More